Hello and Happy Monday! Awhile back I mentioned a new site for my online videos and I am excited to say that the site is up and running! The new Brittany Bendall Fitness is here!
Hello hello! We had a bunch of snow yesterday so we got outside for a little snow fun after naptime. Haha! He looks just like a big marshmallow.
Over the weekend at my pilates training, we went over the Nine Pilates Principles. Although I was already familiar with these principles, I thought it a great refresher not only on what they are but also why they are important.
Hello hello and happy Friday! So sorry to have dropped off this week but on Tuesday we flew to Boston for a couple of weeks. Let me tell you, flying with a toddler is NOT easy. Oh man. I think I’m traumatized.
In any event we arrived in one piece and just in time for Friday’s Food and Fitness!
Hello and happy Friday! It has been raining here all week long so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a better weekend. The weather forecast doesn’t give me high hopes though! How has your week been?
I’m super excited to share a new workout with you today! This is an Advanced Pilates Magic Circle class. I’m all about looking for ways to make my pilates routine more challenging. I love feeling like I’m getting a great workout and you can definitely get one with pilates but sometimes you have to put a little effort into it!
This is the short version of the class. It’s 17 minutes long but you will work HARD in those 17 minutes.Advanced Pilates Magic Circle Class! #free #onlineworkouts #pilates Click To Tweet
If you want a full-length 50 minute class, you have to check out my BRAND NEW SITE!!!!! I’ve been having a lot of problems with my current site on PowHow and I’ve decided to branch off to a new platform. What you’ll get with this new platform:
- More videos. New videos are on my site that are currently NOT on my PowHow site.
- Better quality. I can now uploaded unlimited sized videos so expect High Def coming your way!
- 24/7 customer support. A huge point of feedback with PowHow is the lack of customer support, which is frankly why I paid to be on their platform. With my new site, there is 24/7 support so someone is always there to answer your questions!
- Better organization. You can see when you browse my videos that I can now organize them into categories so if you want Barre videos, they are all together, same with Pilates and so on.
- Mobile and Tablets!!! Mobile and tablets were not supported on PowHow but they are on my new site!
- FREE TRIAL!!!!!!!! Yes, a 7 day free trial is included on my new site so go over there NOW and check out the full-length version of my new pilates class!
Last year I started with the 2016 Wellness Trends and it was such a huge hit, I figured I would go ahead and continue with the 2017 Wellness Trends. It is always fun to predict what will be big in the health and wellness industry in the coming year! So read on and then let me know what you think are the biggest wellness trends in 2017!