I forgot it was July! It just kind of snuck up on me so my monthly goal update is a little late! Oh well! July is a time to be joyful for sure! I have a feeling that this month has a lot of great things in store!
6 Jul by · 27 Comments
1. Celebrate the 4th in style! Ok so it rained here on the actual 4th but that didn’t stop me the rest of the weekend!
2. Take a vacation. July is the perfect time to say goodbye to work and get a little R&R. I’ll be on vacation in the middle of the month. You can find me at the beach with a preggatini in my hand!
3. Work it out. When it gets really hot out, I feel my motivation to workout waning a bit. I’m committed to trying at least one new thing this month to keep myself going and I’m going to try and take my workouts outside as much as possible!
4. Eat, eat, eat. I’m planning on eating a lot of healthy fruits and veggies this month. There is a huge abundance of yumminess at the farmer’s markets and I want to take full advantage of it! I’m hoping there will be at least one fruit or veggies I haven’t tried yet so I can expand my horizons.
5. Relax. June was an amazing month! I did so much but it was also kind of hectic. This month I’m just relaxing. Don’t call, don’t email, don’t ask me what I’m doing…I’m reading a book, laying on the beach, taking a nap! I highly recommend it for everyone.
Readers, what are you doing in July? Any book recommendations for my plan of relaxation? What’s the last thing that made you joyful?